View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2007, 11:23 (Ref:2089873)   #35
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My perception was that he did a solid job, edging Sato sometimes. They seemed fairly evenly matched. My only issue is that I'm not sure I rate Sato much, as he was so much slower than Button when they were team-mates, so does that make Ant slower than Button too? (awaits Rennen's inevitable backlash

That said, Sato seems quicker this year.

I think it'd be a shame if they got a pay driver as he probably wouldn't be as quick as Davidson, at least straight away, and teams that use pay drivers often change them at least every season, so they don't get time to gain enough experience to get that quick anyway.

Any news on what car Super Aguri will be using next year?