Thread: OAK Racing
View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2012, 23:28 (Ref:3124793)   #64
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dude, where did you get the idea that there is something Wrong with that. I can tell you have never been in business.

Someone said HPD wouldn't sell engines without cars. Someone at Honda said "e are open to working with other teams"---which, to a business person, means exactly what i said. It was never about "You have to buy our chassis." That was an error (the Lola-Honda should have tipped people off.)

I thought it was funny that the guy at Honda had to dispel the rumor that HPD engines weren't for sale (or course, we don't know if that rumor lived anywhere but here, but it was humorous to me to imagine so) because Honda needed cash to keep in business like any business. Sort of, "The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated," but in a business sense.

Seriously, how could you interpret that as criticism? I point out that a business sells stuff to survive and you think there is something wrong with that?

I will just assume you have had a tough weekend or something and let it go. Maybe you wanted Toyota to win the pole and are taking out your disappointment on me.