View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2020, 01:10 (Ref:3982994)   #17
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I watched a few laps at the beginning. Chaos into the Ford Chicane on one lap! How did the plan to save fuel go in the first stint? did you stick to it, or decide to come in early instead? What did everyone else do?
We got caught in someone else’s accident so the fuel saving idea went out the window. We lost 3 laps in repairs.

But in some sort of weird “only could happen in a game” sort of thing, the car was fully repaired and now manages an extra lap of fuel with minimal fuel saving!

I just woke up. Quick look at the times, looking good. My stint in an hour. This is epic fun.