View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2018, 17:41 (Ref:3833798)   #1720
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Sorry for being late with this--I had some matters to attend to before thinking of this--but I think it's fair to point out that my ramblings are about the post 2020 regs where EOT as we know it is supposed to be phased out. So that part of the discussion is better suited probably for the LMP future regs thread.

As for the near future, what can the ACO do to try and tighten up the fight at the front the field in LMP1? Are they willing or able to peg back Toyota? How much more can they give the LMP1 privateers?

Also, the hard caps on stint lengths need to go IMO. A lot of people on here want to see them go, DSC wants to see them go, IMO, they don't make much sense. If someone wants to go a lap or two further on fuel or tires while sacrificing performance, let them.