View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2020, 16:31 (Ref:3980011)   #174
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Bob that's a really good album with excellent photos, many thanks for taking the time putting it together and thanks to everyone that contributed photos
Tim, I am pleased you like it, I am a little embarrassed with people praising 'my efforts' when most of the pictures come from so many others;

I can name James Patterson, and Suzanne Sears, Grant, Alfaholic, Malcolm, Delta, MGDavid, Cliff, Peter Mallet, and some whose names eludes at present, but I think everyone gets a mention somewhere here.

I'll bet that Mike is feeling a little embarrassed himself at all of he adulation, where ever he is now.