View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2018, 15:17 (Ref:3827827)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Discuss Canada here!
That reminded me of one of those essay questions, one got at school.

I'm really looking forward to see how the driver's championship pans out and even thought it's only the 7th race on the calendar, I feel it could be quite pivotal.

This is one race in which Lewis has traditionally done well, having won it 6 times in total and winning it three times in a row from 2015-2017. If he can win again, he will begin to draw out a sizeable points lead over Vettel, so Vettel really needs to win this one.