View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2018, 19:23 (Ref:3857973)   #15
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good to meet up with our Nick today, who looked cheerful enough considering his departure from the circuits (but not from here I am assured). The Chevvy looked good and went well, Nick not afraid to mix it with some of the small fry, like Lotus etc.

Sunny most of the time and no need for sweaters or heavy jackets.

Scrounged a copy of a new magazine launched by Mike Jiggle, Auto Tradition, beautifully produced, and full of excellent articles and photos, well worth the
£7.50 price tag for a quarterly issue. A publication for the enthusiast by an enthusiast, No I am not involved or being paid, just think it should succeed.

Take a look there is an on-line issue I believe, certainly a web site.

Cheers, Nick,

Bob.