View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2005, 08:36 (Ref:1211811)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V
Well, you and me K-B

I know it's a free forum, but it does anony me that people post about a sport they don't actually enjoy
I think the vast majority of the people who post here enjoy the sport, but would make the observation that there is more to the sport than F1......

I've loved F1 for as long as I can remember but I haven't enjoyed the last few seasons of Ferrari/Schumacher domination. If we can have a season of real competition and real racing, then I'm sure my love for the sport will be even greater......