Thread: WEC Ginetta LMP1
View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2018, 19:45 (Ref:3812012)   #331
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
If con man Chief Tucker was able to drive 67 different race cars each weekend around the world in his Level 5 days, it's kind of funny to think of F1-level driver to handle it this way. Particularly when he won't actually be driving for almost any of it.

Anyway, he already ditched the CLM last year, so not surprising... other than for PR reasons I wouldn't want to commit to this guy either, his mind is elsewhere
I think so too. I'm not saying he's bad or whatever for being focused on f1. He has admitted that. I think this has been discussed before that drivers set their sights on f1 and everything else is secondary to the point where good opportunities are left behind. I like the guy, but if he doesn't want to do wec, whatever. I find some of the reasoning silly, but no driver is the same.