View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2018, 09:34 (Ref:3847549)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I know it didn't affect the overall picture but why was Vettel allowed to keep his Q2 time when he clearly had all 4 wheels over the line in Parabolica? (It was even shown as a replay on the C4 coverage but there was nothing said by the commentators).
I wondered about that too. If you're not going to penalise that one, you may as well not bother about track limits at all.... And bearing in mind just how important that corner is for ultimate speed onto the straight, I don't follow why they wouldn't be bothered about it.