View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2018, 10:45 (Ref:3847564)   #63
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Enough with the Vettel bashing already! Vettel wasn't the only one to go outside the track limits at Parabolica in qualifying god damn it! Pretty much everyone did, including that useless Hamilton, in his much superior car. So please stop just picking on Vettel!

I'm not Vettel bashing (although I don't think your accusation was that serious) but DC mentioned track limits earlier on in qualifying, pointing out that most drivers were using the kerbs well there, but making sure they don't put all four wheels over the line because that would be exceeding track limits. I admit that although I did see many other drivers do as DC had described, but Vettel was the only one I saw with all four wheels over the line (and the only one who was shown on my TV doing it as a replay).