View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2021, 08:53 (Ref:4091165)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The other strong link for 2023 is the Max Coates / Graves Motorsport deal that has the ultimate goal of being on the BTCC grid for 2023.

Dave Graves : “We are planning another season with Max and a number of other drivers in the MINI’s next year, but we will also use the start of the 2022 season to assess carand licence options for the BTCC as they enter the new and exciting Hybrid Era."