View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2024, 16:41 (Ref:4205261)   #784
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just picked up a 2024 Ford Maverick for work. I don't get to drive it, but it seemed pretty nice on my trip back from the dealership with it!

Initially we wanted to get the hybrid version, but then found out you cannot get all-wheel drive with that. So it was a deal-breaker. Went with the regular gas powered model with all-wheel drive and a towing package. This has to be one of the most inexpensive vehicles for sale right now, sticker price was $23,000 before the added options. I know we got the base trim level, but it is interesting to see what things are included and what things aren't. For instance, nice touch screen and connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, but no power mirrors and no blind spot monitoring seems a little odd.