View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2008, 21:13 (Ref:2282535)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
motorsport equivalent of when saturday comes = the red bulletin, surely?

i think a couple of reporters need to go back to writing school - and yes, i could do better - because it's rare when reading non-f1 reports that i learn anything about what actually happened in the races. the lack of driver quotes is often frustrating.

overall i like the magazine as it is - the reader participation isn't something that bothers me particularly, but i can see where it would be nice to have reader opinions about incidents or talking points at particular meetings instead of the sidebar.

i agree with isynge about gp gold - that's a great feature, especially for those of us too young to remember any of the races covered the first time around!

i sometimes wonder whether it's worth featuring a person from any of the paddocks in a feature similar to the "one to watch" driver feature - it never ceases to amaze me how many young people want to be involved in motorsport and never know where to start. and more often than not there's some excellent characters in our paddocks and it would be great to hear some of their stories (the clean ones ).

as for where a lot of this space would come from - i think a lot of the f1 coverage is irrelevant now. driver by driver report? not really needed - we have team press releases at our fingertips and the stats are readily available online too.

yeah, overall i'm happy too