View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2019, 11:35 (Ref:3926178)   #4485
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I would like to see another oval, in particular another super speedway, now Pocono has gone.
Where else would they go? We've seen Charlotte and it was BAD, not with the current cars but concerns still the same. The super speedway racing has mostly been poorly received and rated as some of the worst races of the season, as with everything outside of Indy. Texas was more entertaining in qualifying than the race, and has you waiting NASCAR style for the wreck and who's ending up in the fence. Pocono wasn't great and compared to Iowa or Gateway it was terrible. I don't know if the cars, design, or what but something seems to not be compatible with good racing and the high banks. But then for me the mid ovals (Richmond, Iowa, Gateway) at night under the lights is usually a great event. Although I guess now it leaves Indy as the stand alone day oval event.