View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2003, 16:24 (Ref:619376)   #4
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hoorah!

Well said Neil. Let's face it, the vast majority of people on this forum are petrolheads. Otherwise they wouldn't be here. And as such, I'm willing to speculate that every single one of us would - finances allowing - choose one, two or a whole fleet of cars to suit our tastes. And mpg, environmental friendliness and restricting use for pleasure will be the three last things any of us will think of.

I like the US SUVs - we get a fair few imported to the UK, so I've seen a decent selection - and if I was in the US and needed good all purpose transport I'd certainly use one. I can afford the petrol, and it ain't SUVs that are dangerous - it's people who can't drive them.