View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2021, 13:51 (Ref:4044826)   #169
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2023 Hummer EV is 819bhp 4x4 with "maximum off-road ability"

Joining a closely related Hummer pick-up truck, the SUV sits atop GM's advanced Ultium electric car platform and promises a choice of "maximum driving efficiency or maximum off-road ability".

The car's blocky two-box silhouette, rugged styling and slatted front grille are reminiscent of the Hummer H2 and H3 but, with the large combustion engines making way for a much more powerful tri-motor set-up, the EV will offer significantly improved performance both on and off-road.

GM estimates a maximum output of 819bhp, which is 167bhp less than the top-rung version of the pick-up but nonetheless enough to take the SUV from 0-60mph in 3.5sec.