View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2007, 00:49 (Ref:1842738)   #25
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk
On what do you base that statement? I agree with your opinion of the B05/40, yes. We haven't seen a B07/40 run yet, have we? Up-to-date B05s, yes, but a true B07?

And I don't think that you're giving the B06/10 a fair shake. Remarkable, no. Solid, yes. I would expect the Charouz and later Swiss Spirit versions to be right on the pace of their logical competitors.
Yes, your correct on the B07, I thought about that after I wrote it. I think I have given the B06/10 a fair shake and so did Dyson, so I will respectfully disagree.