View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2011, 18:12 (Ref:2972028)   #18
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticker Rub View Post
My anti-magnet was in full working order again: a grand total of 0 incidents at post 10a all weekend (apart from a handful of overshoots & spins). Is that a first? Even the 500 that pulled off in qualifying was able to return to the paddock without assistance.
That anti-magnet provided me with lots of chances to get the blue out Judging by the reaction of the winners of two races I must have got at least two opportunities right!

Great weekend, perfect weather if a little chilly when the clouds huddled over the sun. I've come away hankering after one of those Global GT Lights though, so there was a downside.

Was good to meet some folks at last (Tony and Nina) and catch up with some people I haven't seen for ages. See y'all back at Rockingham next year!