Thread: Lites / LMP3
View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2017, 19:43 (Ref:3720964)   #1301
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Sebring was the first time I was interested in the Lites race while not at the track. I was genuinely interested to see the P3's and how they would mix it up with the Lites cars. Sebring provided me with enough interest that I will continue to follow this series for the rest of the season.
Wait, I thought you watched every minute moment of Mazda lites? You lived for it!

It was kinda odd seeing them mixed in with the new P3s. Can break later and get through the corners quicker, but I don't think that will last, once the talent and cars get more sorted.