Thread: Lites / LMP3
View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2017, 22:17 (Ref:3721003)   #1306
kevlow
Rookie

kevlow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcz View Post
I like CN cars and i do believe there is interest in them. If IMSA dosnt want them thats fine but i hope someone builts a pro series out of them.

If you combine p3 with GT4, you basically recreated Grand-Am. Which is fine because i like the old series. I didnt think it should have be a top series like ALMS but as a privateer oriented series it was fun.

Conti should just use scca t2 homebuilt cars for gs.
Currently CN, P3, DP, and now G57s race in the FARA series. They have two P classes. This year Hankook is getting behind them and supporting the two P classes and the top two GT classes. This year, maybe this next race, they go to a live video stream broadcast. Last year Sebring was added to the Homestead based series. This year Daytona. Next year Road Atlanta. The idea will be developing in NorthAmerica a Creventic/Hankook like series.

I am pretty enthused because all the races are four hours [last race of year is 12 hours] and they are very much fun events with lots of fans and atmosphere. There is plans to have a P3 series running in some of the events and independent at others. I know the idea is to have the CN cars as a part of that as well.