Thread: British GT 2020
View Single Post
Old 1 May 2020, 06:45 (Ref:3973911)   #92
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I think BTCC just might have priority over BGT at this time
I'm unsure of the thinking behind this - but I can see an argument for BGT having priority.

It has been indicated that compared to BGT, BTCC requires a lot more people at a circuit for hospitality, catering, TV crews, crowd control - not to mention the crowd itself.

If circuits are going to need to understand how to operate effectively and safely with social distancing requirements in force, then surely it is better to develop and refine your SOPs with a smaller number of people first, before scaling it up to a BTCC event?