View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2021, 11:26 (Ref:4045815)   #31
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
True

I assume it's more of a SUV like car so would increase wheels.
It's almost those weird BMW smashed "SUV" things, the even numbered ones. They look like design by committee, every styling for every one but final design cohesion was left out. They just look awkward to me, and on 20 or 22" wheels they and the MB ones just look well. forum decorum dictates I not say.

That said we're looking at new cars for the wife and dear god I wish we actually had estate cars here. The few I've found in the US still are Volvos and my personal favorite but she hated the price, the RS6 (Avant here, don't ask no one knows why). We need the space for her farmer's market stuff but we don't need the lift off the ground for no reason of the SUV.