Thread: DOTR Analysis
View Single Post
Old 1 May 2017, 01:43 (Ref:3730231)   #33
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!
I mostly decline to vote for DOTR. It's hard for me to fully take account of what everyone is up to; some drivers are out of sight. With something like soccer you can pretty much assess everything that's going on in the entire pitch. Motorsport isn't quite like that. Only if someone is absolutely stand out, will I give him the nod.

I like Alonso and Raikkonen the most. Every other driver I like as much as the other. It wouldn't influence my DOTR decision as I'm not that partisan for a given driver.

It's not like Mansell and Prost or Schumacher and Hill with whom you could be partisan about. Today's drivers are almost CGI characters. It's not their fault, it's just that how things are presented in the information age that it's hard to fully subconsciously discern the synthetic from the authentic.

Anyway, I digress...