View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2022, 15:43 (Ref:4094290)   #28
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What does his post count matter? He’s a long time, valuable, and insightful contributor to this community and that alone deserves respect. Not pointing at anyone specifically, just want to say that if we push out the long time members then what we will be left with is a bunch of strangers ranting over what other strangers have to say.

I suspect none of us want that otherwise we be on twitter instead of here right?

Anyways, much respect and look forward to discussing the upcoming season with you all!