View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2018, 12:18 (Ref:3794939)   #51
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I've been busy preparing for my annual trip to Bathurst 12hr so I keep on forgetting this is on THIS weekend.

Starts 5.30am Sunday morning locally so I know what Im doing Sunday (in between packing the car for Bathurst as Im leaving Monday).

This should be an awesome race in all classes and the beauty is there's so many different cars that could win in any class that picking a winner is just impossible.
Everything about this outside of "530 am Sunday" sounds lovely.

Enjoy the mountain after watching the beach!