View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2019, 11:10 (Ref:3893685)   #2817
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Working around the world as some of us have, the differing driving standards used to be much more noticeable than they are now. When in the UK I often see things that twenty years ago would be a surprise but now it's the norm. I can't put my finger on exactly why standards have slipped but I guess it's partly because the plod has not interest in stopping people when cameras do the work on speeding and the like.

Over here I have ours of dashcam highlighting the appalling standards here. You get carved up even when just sticking to your lane! But this project has driven significant millions of KMs and to date we have had no driving related fatalities, in fact we've had very few vehicle related accidents in all of them were non injury. We have the stats if anyone is interested.

We put this down to an in vehicle management system which beeps when a vehicle is driven over the speed limit for more than four seconds, or if there is significant weaving. All attached to GPS and a worldwide system. It's a pain in the arse and I refuse to use it but it has definitely made journeys less stressful, when being driven.