Thread: Nice new Kia
View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2018, 16:33 (Ref:3863996)   #28
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I have a choice of vehicles to use and will use an auto for traffic jam town driving and a manual for long runs on decent roads.
Autos tended to use more fuel in days of old but modern ones seem on par with the same manual versions.
One thing I will add is that the "so called" autos at the cheaper end of the scale that simply change gear by electronics on a manual box are not the nicest things to drive compared to a "true" automatic IMHO
The Bentley Bentaga that I used a while back was automatic and great fun
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !