View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2015, 22:27 (Ref:3567368)   #79
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Good for them!

All joking aside... if the penalties are assessed for that weekend alone, how many engines could you conceivably cycle through in a weekend if you wanted to create a backlog? Assuming your mechanics were magicians... One per practice session and then one engine for qualification and race?

Richard
haha, they have had a wee bit of practice changing engines this year so maybe they can do one per session.

also i had assumed that Honda used up all of their tokens for the year with this upgrade. that is apparently not the case so i suspect another upgrade will come before the end of the year (which is perhaps what Arai was talking about) so im guessing we will see them use this trick again at some point....unless the other teams have a meltdown and start complaining.

either way this sort of lateral thinking is what i love about Mclaren. the remainder of the season might just be a test session for them but i feel like their fighting back might also be the only highlight left for the remainder of the season.