View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2018, 04:56 (Ref:3837224)   #11
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
Imagine the heat and smell at the SMP Australia Day Supersprint
Having worked quite literally across the road from Eastern Creek Raceway for more than 10 years, the stench of the rubbish tip, and the earthworks that were there for a long time before it, can border on rancid

The site owner’s solution is the spray system belting out disinfectant/aromatics along the fence of the site in an attempt to diffuse the aromatics.

It does not work.

By the same token, if you can smell the biscuits being cooked, their external filtration system clearly doesn’t work either... it’s just a more palatable aroma.

The equally pongiest location around there is the fresh food cool store in the IGA complex... the wrong dated watermelons, or bananas in there let’s go a stench strong enough to melt paint....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods