Thread: Bye Bye Opel
View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2017, 10:54 (Ref:3717016)   #15
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
I have a Vauxhall Meriva company car. It is a completely terrifying white knuckle ride above 50mph. Negotiating a roundabout is a near death experience. It seems determined to capsize into a ditch or a hedge. The radio won't find a station, the rear doors won't lock, it guzzles fuel, the rev limiter cuts in below the red line, and the power steering cuts out crossing a pot hole. My old Golf was twice as old and 100 times a better car.

I won't shed any tears for a company that has made lemon after lemon.
Whilst I can only commiserate with you for being saddled with such an appalling car as your company vehicle - can you not throw it into a dealership to get all the niggles fixed? That's surely one of the huge benefits of having a company car - no maintenance worries, just bung it into the dealers for every rattle and squeak.