View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2018, 16:44 (Ref:3813680)   #23
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting qualifying. I didn't examine final times closely, but it seems there remains a decent gap between the first few rows as the rest of the grid, but it seems like the "everyone else" group is tightening up and making things more unpredictable.

Toro Rosso Honda shocked with their performance. The Eric Boullier interview right after TR outqualified McLaren was interesting. It sounded like McLaren was thinking... "What just happened?"

Its only the second race of the seasons, so who knows what this means, but it might be an interesting year!

Richard