View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2010, 17:18 (Ref:2626661)   #36
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatic View Post
what do you mean "If this was a Big Three automaker"? Toyota are THE biggest in THE WORLD.

(source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...ufacturer.html )

Everyone has an agenda. People will want to see them squirm because the Japanese pride themselves on their build quality and saftey. Its one of the reasons why they are so big. And falling Toyota sales mean increasing sales for others, thats already being seen especially impacted by share prices.

I'm waiting to hear if my car is affected, but i'm not going to panic about it. Ok so a few cars seems to have shown this gradual issue with the pedal. So what, name me a manufacturer that doesn't have an issue with a model of theirs? In the US i think they might be more inclined to just deny it because admitting a fault leads to the wonderful world of law suits, by the million.

Don't believe everything you read, no matter who its written by
The "Big 3" is a nickname given to the American auto manufacturers.