View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2011, 18:19 (Ref:2933497)   #338
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
What, you arent taking my comment seriously????? Like another internet racing “expert” my “sources” and my own speculation have helped me predict how Audi is going to leave Le Mans sports car racing for the 900th time. Count Chocula will join HRT, and because of his long relationship with Audi (seen with someone who knew someone who knows Dr Ullrich in 1987) will bring Audi to F1, despite Ullrich calling F1 irrelevant. Red Bull is apparently going to dump their own team and bring sponsorship to HRT Audi. Also, Porsche going to Le Mans means nothing, because with Franken Berry, as you mentioned, Porsche will be headed to NASCAR in 2017. This is what my sources tell me, so it must be true.