View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2017, 07:09 (Ref:3716594)   #765
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Something a bit light hearted that should raise a smile.We went to a town Saturday (Mendig).
Had Paddy with us but dogs not allowed into super markt,so,Julie got me a coffee and as it was such a nice warm sunny morning,I sat down on the kerb of the car park.Just as Julie was going back in I said"I wonder if anyone will give me some money"and laughed it off.
Five minutes later an elder lady came out with her trolley and started chatting about Paddy and making a fuss of him.She then opened her purse😂
Nein nein,ich warten fur mein Frau,einekaufen einnen.We both had a good giggle after she appologised for her mistake.
I have to say that begging in the streets is refreshingly rare over here.No shared doggies curled up on blankets and no roughly written messages about how many kids they claim to have.