Thread: Picture Puzzles
View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2021, 19:08 (Ref:4030846)   #812
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
The answer might have been obvious so had to put together the question on a weird mode. Lets say ?* la bauble… Looking for a driver.

Following my uncle's example, I exercised myself as a rider. I won the first motorcycle race I entered. Just after loosing my rider road license, I was hired by a works team. Then I moved to four wheeler. For my first experience, my natural elegance was not really appreciated. Later I changed my suits and tie for a more relaxed outfits driving my F1 with sandals.
I escaped death for a phone call… I'm not superstitious. Not at all. After a withdrawal I decided that a trophy had to be unhooked… Shocking? I lived without fear to be ridiculed or judged, I've been said provocative.
Gentlemen… start your search!