View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2017, 09:56 (Ref:3712994)   #52
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Between Österreichring and Nordschleife
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accident View Post
If you feel the AMG GT doesn't belong, then you must feel the Aston Vantage also isn't a sporty enough car? Surely you didn't like the DBR9 either, it's even bigger than the Vantage. Likewise with the SLS and Jaguar XK.

The 911 must not be a "true race car" either, it has a back seat! How dare they.
For reference, MaskedRacer stated an opinion of cars they'd like to see, and I've responded with opinion myself of cars I'd like or not like to see there.

No, the lines of the Vantage don't insult or annoy me as much as the AMG. The DBR9's line I don't mind at all. The SLS is a Mercedes and can, as all mercedes, spontaneously combust worldwide instantly for all I care. There's little lines more classic than the 911 saying hound me around a corner, so your observation doesn't resonate with me.