View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2018, 16:44 (Ref:3854937)   #30
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffectiveSprinkles View Post
The problem with what you guys are doing is calculating the odds after the fact. Nobody knew them beforehand, not the other teams either.
No, what we're doing is looking at the actual result with the benefit of hindsight. The teams all knew the odds beforehand, which is why 9 teams out of 10 chose not to run.

With smartphone apps able to send notifications within 30 seconds of when it's about to rain, and tell you the intensity, weather forecasting software is better than ever. If I have that available to me on my phone, the teams have much more sophisticated systems available. Ferrari tried to be smarter than an already very smart system. It didn't work.