View Single Post
Old 12 May 2012, 10:02 (Ref:3072957)   #42
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
If your worried about young female opinions , stay away fron Houx Annex . Houx is a much more peaceful campsite , tickets can be had on ebay at this stage .

The majority of people who go there , are adults , while some behave like myself , Ive seen some pretty weird stuff happening in the campsites too . Dont be alarmed by what you see ..... many normal people go wild in Le Mans for the weekend , cuz thats what they do when they go on their hols ..... much like any tourist resort , people can behave badly when let off the leash .

As I explained before , Le Mans isnt for everybody ..... its a motorrace and not a tourist resort and doesnt cater much for children either , as its not a child oriented event . However , its always been like that , so dont expect it to change .

Your askin for advice , your getting it from people who know . Personally Ive been there 19 times plus 4 or 5 test weekends too . Maybe the answers your getting is not exactly what you wish to hear ..... but then again , your askin .

I hope you and your family have a brilliant time ..... but you must have an open mind , one thing its not is Butlins .