View Single Post
Old 12 May 2017, 18:29 (Ref:3733043)   #185
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh yes Simon, I remember the ahem, 'delights' of the old funfair very well. They would never get away with that sort of entertainment these days! I never did pluck up the courage to go in and see her, although, like you, I did see her outside several times.

One member of our team in 1987 kept on disappearing to the fairground during the weekend. We just laughed to ourselves saying '******'s back down there again!'. I think that was the first time he'd ever seen a stripper.....