View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2016, 10:11 (Ref:3684480)   #8
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
couldn't give a stuff about the effect he'll have. i have a lot of respect for how he sorted himself out last season in f3, and no matter what you think about the manner in which his championship title came about he did a heck of a lot better than lesser talents given the same chances.

the biggest issue about this is the potential funding vacuum left behing at prema where stroll snr won't invest in the team any more, and all of a sudden every drive has to be funded to pay the huge overheads. see: carlin.

i know my records stuck, but fair play to him.
True that. In any case Prema has put themselves in about as good as a position as they can to attract other investments. If they can't do it now, well, I guess the team owner always has a choice if he wants to burn real bright for a while when a rich family shows up.