View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2017, 18:41 (Ref:3776210)   #1142
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Mysterious circumstances?
From an engineering point of view, it was pretty mysterious. Well, it was blatantly agenda pushing. Entire concepts were written off after 5 minute test sessions, and received no development beyond the initial concept. Meanwhile the Halo got years of work.

There are qualified engineers on this forum who know much more about development processes than me, but I am studying engineering. The way the Halo was introduced raises huge red flags for me and goes against the entire engineering process I've been taught, literally from the first week of my studies. There has been no attempt to flesh out the different concepts to find the best solutions. It's quite blatantly agenda pushing. Who is doing it and why? That's the mysterious bit.

The worlds most advanced motorsport is deliberately not exploring what the most suitable solution is. That is pretty odd.