View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2014, 12:37 (Ref:3357392)   #113
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't subscribe to Sky but I do use iPlayer which spent ages buffering. Also we found that our BT hub was dropping out on a regular basis. We now have windows 8 software on new laptops and the problem has gone away. This is also true for when I stream items in overseas locations. So, it may be that the wi fi modems are no longer compatible with the computers/tablets that are being used.