View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2024, 20:58 (Ref:4204259)   #28
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
I do hope F1 leaves there eventually and it can be used for other more interesting series, I know this is unlikely but I would rather see WEC there than Fuji, F1 can go there thanks. It was ruined for F1, so it can go back there!!

Managed about 5 minutes of watching the yawnfest highlights, am still utterly staggered by the amounts of people who feel the need to pay big money to watch this live, the appeal is lost on me, yet I feel somehow drawn to wonder what on earth people see in it!!
If everyone liked the same things all the time life would be very very dull, wouldn't it?