View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:57 (Ref:519208)   #33
darcym
Veteran

darcym should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Richard,

well its not all that bad, but still stinks, I have just found out I made a mistake in that the combe races are still £165 per single event (unknown for the DH's) but the king of kent mini championship looks out of the question as Brands SilverStone Mallory etc are all up to £190 for this mini championsip plus I forgot the championship entry fee for the king of kents......Its still gonna sting BAD !!! and any more increases and I'll have to knock it on the head and just do the odd race here and there competeing in a championship is great as you get to know the regular drivers you race against them and use them as benchmarks and despite the regular arugments it is good atmosphere and I'd be dissapointed to loose that be racing on an iregular basis however as Matray pointed out most people are on the limit of their budject at £165 per race any more increases kills me out of the championship, and I already have big doubts on the festivals £190 and the king of kents mini series.

Dissapointing at why the BRSCC appears to be pushing people out of the championship. If people have money to burn they can go to the zetec races or the Arpa F3 races I don't understand what pushing up the price of low cost raise will achive ??