View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2012, 07:46 (Ref:3103150)   #40
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R14

Some pretty interesting driving standards out there... the Mr Slade v's Mr Webb wobble on was silly... as was the Mr D'Alberto v's Mr Caruso v's Mr Bright stuff... while the Mr Douglas v's Mr Reindler v's Mr Fiore and others thingumy made little sense... Any points penalties due from any of them perhaps?

Lots of 'interesting' strategy choices... hopefully SuperCheap enjoyed seeing their man in the lead of a race for the first time this year

Wonder what happened to Mr Van Gisbergen... they never got to the bottom of that on the telecast, despite having plenty of safety car time to perhaps do so...

Series Points

All new game tomorrow... some bent cars to fix...

Where will Happy Jacques qualify & race tomorrow....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods