Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2018, 22:40 (Ref:3856358)   #250
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
No offense, but, huh? That's exactly what Sprinkles is sayin'. 'Not "livin'" in the past so 'not bringing it back.
Is it really necessary anyway with the fg billiard table smooth circuits mandated now? (Much to my chagrin)

To each their own but I preferred the times from practice. More cars more time on track tryin' to improve and mastery of traffic....goes right along with my desire for hard tires that a new set would last all race and pretty much improve as more rubber is laid on track; not fall off and marbled off line.
Two great posts, the lumps and bumps in a circuit are as significant as the corners themselves, they mean you actually have to have a suspension, and best of all they totally ruin the simulation of the circuit for those with simulators. Cue the wining about Silverstone's new surface.

Go jim!