View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2018, 01:15 (Ref:3869323)   #145
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
I’m curious how Mclaren, Aston Martin May approach this race either decide on running the full IGTC, which Mclaren have made clear is in their plan, and I know Aston we’re debating it.

Both have new cars which aren’t eligible for this race, meaning they’d need to run old cars here then move onto new cars for the rest of the IGTC.

Wonder if they would go there, especially Mclaren with their tough relationship with the old car
McLaren will probably partner up with McElrea Racing so at a guess they'll have a Pro 650s run by them alongside the Pro Am Objective 650S which has already made public.

Aston Martin are planned to be represented by R Motorsport with the 'old' car. At least one car in Pro.