View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2019, 10:15 (Ref:3873411)   #159
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Should there be a decision to have a second referendum on leaving the EU, I wonder how many people on both sides of the argument would vote now.

Would the protracted, and 'nebulous' negotiations persuade Leavers to change their mind? Would the cavalier attitude of the EU Bureaucracy cause a change of heart in Remainers?

Would the Sunny Uplands look different to either side of the argument/ Brighter than the Remainers thought or cloudier than the Leavers hoped.

I doubt a second go would settle matters either way, and personally think it a betrayal of democracy, but it makes one think. Well it does me, and I would still vote Leave.

Well it is 2019, and we need to keep the discussion going.