View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2020, 07:48 (Ref:4014672)   #409
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
I think the main thing they learned was some creative counting...

I've only known one person who claims to have had it, & even he's not so sure.
I'm fed up with arguing this point. We have sadly lost many people who due to "underlying health issues" fell victim to this virus, but we haven't lost those who would usually die due to flu at this time, because they've already gone.

We do need to keep our distance but for goodness' sake, we shouldn't shut the world down on the back of spurious forecasts.